The portable ESP FSS is a manual, portable aerosol inhibitor with remarkable extinguishing capability. It is very low toxicity and environmentally safe. The device is a small, compact, lightweight cylinder: the upper part of the device is a metal tube containing the extinguishing charge. The lower part of the device is composed of plastic and serves as a support handle.
FSS potential impact on the environment and on users:
- • ODP Ozone Depletion Potential = zero
- • GWP Global Warming Potential = zero
- • ATL Atmospheric Life Time = zero
- • Electric conductibility: none
- • Activation time: Immediate
- • Electrostatic discharge: none
- • Usability temperature: from -140° F to +320° F
- • Usability humidity: up to 98% U.R.
- • Granulometry: from 2 to 4 microns
- • Corrosiveness: none
- • Thermal shock: none
- • Residue after use: negligible
- • Not dangerous to human health
- • Does not produce any “organic accumulation”
- • Environmentally safe
- • Negligible toxicity
- • The device is not pressurized
- • The device is not considered hazardous material
- • The device does not need maintenance
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to be of a general use only. The manufacturer may at any time and from time to time, for technical or other necessary reasons, modify any of the details or specifications of the product(s) described in this brochure. Illustrations do not necessarily show products in standard condition. The dimensions, weights, and capacities shown herein, as well as any conversion data used, are approximate only and are subject to variations within normal manufacturing techniques. To be sure of getting accurate, detailed, and up-to-date information, any intending buyer should consult his nearest distributor, dealer or representative.