ESP INTERNATIONAL SRL (MANUFACTURER) EXISTING CERTIFICATIONS:
QUALITY POLICY - ISO 9001:2015
We are focused on our customers’ expectations.
We shall constantly do our utmost to improve the effectiveness of our quality system towards the following:
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS:
• Italy, RINA - Certification of Marine Materials and Equipment (page 1, page 2)
• India - Delhi Fire Services (Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi Headquarters)
• Oman - Royal Oman Police (Directorate General of Civil Defense)
• South Africa - SAMSA – South African Maritime Safety Authority (page 1, page 2)
• Zambia - Lusaka City Council Lusaka Fire Brigade
• Republic of Angola - Certificado de Qualidade (Ministerio do Interior - Serviço Nacional de Protecção Civil e Bombeiros / Ministry of the Interior - National Civil Protection and Firemen
• Vietnam - HCMC Police Department of Fire Fighting and Prevention
• Russian Federation - FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY (Mandatory certification) no. С-IT.ПБ21.В.00724
• Australia & New Zealand - Cert.#CM20082 C & F tested and passed to AS/NZS1850, in compliance with AS/NZS1841.
• Italy - Ministero delle Infrastrutture e dei Transporti, Ministry Of Infrastructure and Transportation
• Italy - Science of Materials Dept. and Chemical Engineering Materials Laboratory, University of Turin (page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4)
• Spain - AFITI Association for the Promotion of Fire Research and Safety Technology
• South Africa - SABS test report no. HV/105240 Rated Voltage: 100kV (page 1, page 2, page 3)
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to be of a general use only. The manufacturer may at any time and from time to time, for technical or other necessary reasons, modify any of the details or specifications of the product(s) described in this brochure. Illustrations do not necessarily show products in standard condition. The dimensions, weights, and capacities shown herein, as well as any conversion data used, are approximate only and are subject to variations within normal manufacturing techniques. To be sure of getting accurate, detailed, and up-to-date information, any intending buyer should consult his nearest distributor, dealer or representative.